Monday, May 24, 2010

Nipple tassels and fluffy panties.

That's what I'm going to end up picking for my bridesmaids to wear, because I'm hitting a wall here.

I don't even feel like I'm that picky.  I'm looking for black or deep red, short, flattering, and not totally beat. I don't want a buttload of rhinestones or anything silly like that. just simple, but pretty, and something my bridesmaids won't hate me for making them buy.  On that note, I'd also like to make sure they're not terribly expensive.  I've spent hours scouring the internet for any website that might have something that looks remotely like a bridesmaids dress and AUUUUGH.   I'm frustrated.

Especially when websites are full of crap like this:





EW.












So please internet gods, send help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, don't be a dick! Yay!